Frost Brown Todd Named a Top International Law Firm for India by India Business Law Journal
Frost Brown Todd has been named one of the Top International Law Firms for India-related work in the 2013 report of India Business Law Journal. Findings are based on extensive consultation with India-focused corporate counsel around the world, submissions received from hundreds of law firms and interviews and research carried out by the editorial team.
The firm’s India Desk has performed services for such public companies, mid-sized enterprises and entrepreneurs as Tata Consultancy Services, Sarvatra Technologies pvt ltd and SolerCool Ltd.
Frost Brown Todd’s India Desk represents Indian businesses in their U.S. dealings and U.S. companies in their Indian business activities. The firm serves their Indian clientele in several aspects of law and provides consultation such as:
- FBT has assisted Indian companies in forming a presence and developing a presence in the U.S., including arranging for incentives, protection of intellectual property and developing markets for their goods and services.
- For U.S. companies, FBT works in Indian acquisitions, joint ventures and commercial agreements.
- FBT protects intellectual property cross-border.
- The firm has assisted U.S. clients in acquiring real estate and establishing Indian operations where tens of thousands of employees now work.
- FBT has regular working relationships with leading Indian law firms.
- The firm is a founder of the India-U.S. Business Network, www.iusbn.org, which builds business bridges between India and the U.S.
About India Business Law Journal
India Business Law Journal is a market-leading monthly magazine that provides in-depth analysis of the legal and regulatory challenges facing domestic and international businesses in India. Its unique coverage provides practical advice on key business-law issues such as regulatory compliance, IP protection, taxation, dispute resolution, competition law and much more. It assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that its readers are kept fully informed of the commercial opportunities and threats that arise from every significant change in the law. It also provides valuable intelligence on the country’s law firms, legal process outsourcers and judiciary.