Erin E. Orndorff
Erin is an associate in Frost Brown Todd's Columbus office, focusing her practice on product liability litigation in diverse industry sectors, ranging from household products to agricultural and mining equipment.
Erin has extensive experience practicing national product liability litigation and has developed and worked with a network of experienced local counsel. Erin has practiced in both state and federal courts across the country including California, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Texas, and West Virginia defending consumer products.
In addition to product liability matters, Erin also represents defendants in a wide array of litigation matters including transportation claims, premises liability matters, and allegations of insurance bad faith. Erin has successfully obtained summary judgment victories on a variety of matters. Erin also has extensive deposition experience and has successfully resolved many matters through direct settlement negotiations or mediation.
Erin graduated from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 2013. While in law school, Erin was the Executive Article Editor for the Journal of Law, Ethics, and Public Policy and worked as Research Assistant for Professor Joseph Bauer. Prior to law school, Erin worked as a Community Educator at the United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Columbus Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Product Liability Committee, Steering Committee Member, Communities Chair
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Law and Leadership Institute Coordinator and Mentor
- United Way Young Leadership and LINC Groups
- Legal Aid Society of Columbus Pro Bono Wills Clinic
- 50 Mile Rider in Pelotonia – 2014 and 2015