Sarah (Sally) J. Gray
Sally is an associate in the business department’s personal and succession planning group in the Louisville office. She recently graduated cum laude from Washington University School of Law.
Sally represents clients on a broad range of personal and family planning matters. Sally concentrates her practice on estate and trust planning, drafting, and administration. She also advises individual and fiduciary clients on federal and state inheritance, estate and transfer tax issues. Sally assists clients with estate and fiduciary litigation, and she assists on small business and family business administration.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Niagara International Moot Court Competition, Captain of 2008 Champion team
- Washington University Honors Scholar Award 2007-2008, 2008-2009
- Dean’s List, four semesters
- Kentucky Rising Stars®, 2015-2016
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2009
- Louisville Bar Association, 2009
- 31 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers and 14 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars for 2017
- 51 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 18 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016
- 50 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 20 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2015
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Honorable Order of the Kentucky Colonels
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
- Lily 7 Women’s Mentoring Group
Non-FBT Publications and Events
"Estate and Financial Planning For Same Sex Couples," 37th Annual Midwest/Midsouth Estate Planning Institute, University of Kentucky College of Law, July 1010
“Birth Control and the Citizen-Catholic in One-Child China,” to be published in the Spring 2010 issue of Connecticut Journal of International Law.
"Federal Estate Tax Temporarily Repealed," FBT Legal Update, January 8, 2010.