Cynthia K. Rooks
Cindy has over 20 years of experience in the law firm environment and has been with Frost Brown Todd since 2006. She has extensive litigation experience in the following areas:
- Trial and Hearing preparation and attendance.
- Deposition preparation.
- Drafting pleadings, client reports, and memorandums.
- Managing voluminous document intensive cases and various litigation databases.
Cindy also has a background in the criminal arena at the State and Federal levels in the following areas:
- Preparing for and participating in criminal trials and proceedings, Grand Jury matters, and administrative matters before the Medical Licensing and Nursing Boards.
- Internal investigations.
- Witness interviews.
- Drafting pleadings and memorandums.
Highlights & Recognitions
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. PACE Registered Paralegal