Sally S. Spielvogel
Sally is an attorney in Frost Brown Todd LLC’s Privately Held Business and Wealth Planning practice group.
Sally became a certified public accountant in 1996. She practiced for seven years in the areas of taxation, auditing and industry before attending law school and joining the Firm.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Kentucky Super Lawyers® 2013-2014
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member, 1996 - present; Tax Committee Member, 2006 - present
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Children's Advocacy Center of the Bluegrass, Inc., Board Member
- Lexington Philharmonic Society, Board Member
- Kentucky Law Journal Association, 2005 Board of Directors, President
- Leadership Montgomery County, Alumni
Non-FBT Publications and Events
"Tax Modernization - Take 2,"
Kentucky Society of CPAs, Bowling Green panel member, September 25, 2006
"Impact of the Streamlined Sales Tax Project in Kentucky,"
National Business Institute, January 2006
"How to Protect Assets During Life and Save Estate Tax at Death in Kentucky: Hot Topics in Estate Planning"
National Business Institute, February 2005
"Exploring the Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Will Government Intervention in the Public Accounting Profession Prevent Another Enron?"
92 Kentucky Law Journal 339, 2003-2004