Andrew B. Ulmer
Andrew is a member in the Cincinnati office of Frost Brown Todd LLC and practices in the intellectual property area. He serves clients in all aspects of domestic and foreign patent prosecution, and has worked in a broad range of technologies - including mechanical, electrical, telecommunications, materials, medical devices, and software. His experience also includes providing clients with patentability, validity, and infringement opinions, as well as due diligence review of targeted patent estates.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Member Intellectual Property Section
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Media, Advertising, & Entertainment Law Throughout the World (Andrew B. Ulmer ed., Thomson West 2008).