Kathryn B. Kendrick
Kathryn is a member in the Lexington Office of Frost Brown Todd LLC. She handles complex matters of legal research and writing on various litigation matters with emphasis in civil federal and state appellate briefing, employment discrimination, white-collar criminal defense and class action litigation.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Samaritan's Purse International, Operation Christmas Child; Central Kentucky Regional Collection Center Coordinator
- Habitat for Humanity, Central Kentucky Chapter; Community and Church Relations Committee Member
- Junction City First Baptist Church, Adult Sunday School Teacher
- Pregnancy Resource Center of Central Kentucky, President, Board of Directors, 2002 - 2003; Member, Board of Directors, 2001 - 2004
- Centre College Colonels' Club, Blue Seal Colonel; Front & Centre Fundraising Campaign Major Gifts Committee Member, 1995
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels, Member, 1986 - present
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Prepared written materials on pharmacy law for presentation at Central Kentucky Continuing Pharmacy Education Conferences.
Kathryn has prepared a variety of written materials addressing the defense of construction defect cases for presentation at numerous continuing legal education conferences in Kentucky and North Carolina, as well as written materials on health care fraud for presentation at ABA Continuing Legal Education Programs in Florida and California.
Co-Author: "DEA and HHS Audits: What Every Pharmacist Should Know"
Renlar System Newsletter, 1992