Benjamin J. Helwig
Ben is a Member in the Entrepreneurial Services group at Frost Brown Todd. His multi-disciplinary practice provides him with the unique ability to counsel business owners at all stages in the life of their company. He serves as general counsel to several technology, development, and design firms, and his practice serves businesses of all sizes at any development stage. In addition to the strategic day-to-day counsel he provides to his corporate clients, his practice broadly encompasses new business formation and structuring, early stage startups, capital raises, financing, restructures and succession. He provides focused corporate and business development transactional counsel, and his mergers and acquisitions experience includes both buy and sell-side representation.
Ben also maintains a diverse business litigation caseload that provides clients with the benefit of a corporate attorney in the courtroom. He has tried matters to judgment for plaintiffs and defendants on varying business disputes, and he is a proven advocate on all matters from the preparation of a case to final judgment. He has significant experience in alternative dispute resolution and litigation avoidance strategies, and he is an effective voice in reaching resolution while limiting the cost of litigation when disputes arise.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars®, 2009, 2012-2016
- Great Leaders Under Forty, Venue Magazine, Winter 2015
- 33 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers® and 11 Recognized by Ohio Rising Stars® for 2016
- 37 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers® for 2015
- Five New Members Named in Frost Brown Todd's Cincinnati and West Chester Offices
- Frost Brown Todd Appoints 11 New Members
- 42 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers®
- 43 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers® and 17 Recognized by Ohio Rising Stars® for 2013
- Benjamin J. Helwig Joins Frost Brown Todd