Leslie G. Taulbee
Leslie is a senior paralegal in Frost Brown Todd’s regulated business practice group. Leslie joined the firm in 2012, concentrating on insurance regulatory compliance. Her experience involves projects with market conduct and regulatory settlement agreement actions; documenting organizational processes and controls; and conducting product form and rate filings for approval with state regulatory agencies through SERFF (System for Electronic Rate and Form Filing). Leslie has extensive experience with document management, project leadership and trial preparation. While at Frost Brown Todd, she has assisted with preparing cases for administrative proceedings.
Leslie brings with her over eight years of litigation experience in the areas of Insurance Defense, Employment Law, Family Law, Collections, Estate Work, and Workers' Compensation. She graduated from Sullivan University with a degree in Paralegal Science.
Highlights & Recognitions
- 2011 GLPA Don Eppler Award, Greater Lexington Paralegal Association
Memberships & Affiliations
- Greater Lexington Parlegal Association, Board Member 2008-2013
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Eastland Church of God, Lexington, Various committees & volunteer work
- Pro Se Divorce Clinic, Volunteer
- Greenhouse 17 Domestic Violence Center, Volunteer
- Lexington Rescue Mission, Volunteer