Allison W. Weyand
Allison is a managing associate in the firm’s Louisville office where she focuses her practice in the areas of products liability, insurance defense, class actions, insurance coverage, and fire litigation.
Allison earned her juris doctor from Indiana University's Maurer School of Law in 2012. She also graduated from Indiana University with Bachelor's Degrees in Political Science and Spanish and minors in International Studies and Western European Studies.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Indiana Law Journal, Volume 87, Articles Editor
- Phi Beta Kappa
Recent Blog Posts
- Your Litigation Checklist: Defenses Based on a Class Representative's Nondisclosure in Bankruptcy
- Sixth Circuit Rules that Class Plaintiffs Cannot Aggregate Claims to Satisfy Amount-in-Controversy Requirement
- In the 6th Circuit, Dukes works in a TCPA Case
- "Picking Off Class Representatives" - Using a Rule 68 Offer of Judgment to "Moot" Potential Class Claims