Arash is a registered patent attorney and Associate in the Intellectual Property practice group of Frost Brown Todd. Arash focuses his practice on preparing and prosecuting patent applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office in a wide variety of arts including mechanical and medical devices. During law school, he worked for the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office as a Patent Examiner Intern, where he prosecuted patent applications in the electrical field. Throughout his final year of law school, Arash worked at a boutique patent firm in Lexington, Kentucky, as a Patent Agent, where he focused on drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the mechanical arts.
Prior to becoming a patent professional, Arash worked as a project engineer in Washington, D.C., where he designed various notable landmarks across the east coast. In that capacity, he gained valuable experience related to successfully prosecuting design site plans with various governmental authorities. Arash draws upon his engineering experience to provide further technical insight into his legal work.
Highlights & Recognitions
- CALI Award for Excellence, Patent Law, 2016
- CALI Award for Excellence, Intellectual Property Law Transactions, 2015
- CALI Award for Excellence, Business Associations, 2016
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section