Arsha focuses on transactional entertainment, media, and intellectual property matters. She received her J.D. from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2016, and while attending law school, she served as managing editor for the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, as well as vice president of the Society for the Law and the Arts.
Arsha gained previous experience as a law clerk with the entertainment law firm, Meitus Gelbert Rose LLP, and as the business and legal intern at Entertainment One. While in law school, Arsha also had the opportunity to serve as an extern at the Indiana University Office of Sponsorships, Licensing, and Trademarks.
- Drafted trademark license agreements for a large public university.
- Counseled start-up companies on brand selection, brand protection, and other trademark issues.
- Assisted with drafting development and distribution agreements in connection with high-profile television series.
Memberships & Affiliations
- International Trademark Association, Member
- Canadian American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
Non-FBT Publications and Events
How the Harmonization of Color Protection May Catalyze Color Depletion in Global Markets, 23 Ind. J. Global Legal Stud. 293 (2016).