Blake N. Shelby
Blake is a Member with the Products Liability and Mass Tort Practice Group in the Indianapolis office. Since being admitted to the Indiana bar, the majority of Blake’s work has been devoted to civil litigation defense.
Blake has practiced before both state and federal courts and has significant experience in all facets of the litigation process. Blake has served a wide array of clients ranging from fortune 500 corporations to individuals. Blake focuses his practice in products liability and mass tort defense.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2013–2017
- Frost Brown Todd Appoints 11 New Members
- Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in 2017 Editions of Indiana Super Lawyers and Indiana Rising Stars
- 23 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Indiana Super Lawyers®
- 26 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in Indiana Super Lawyers® and Four Recognized in Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015
- 27 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Named to Indiana Super Lawyers®; 7 Attorneys Named to Rising Stars®
- Frost Brown Todd Welcomes Two Attorneys in the Indianapolis Office
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Participated as a judge for the Hamilton County Mock Trial Competition
- Participated as a judge for the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law Moot Court Competition
- Participated in the Heartland Pro Bono Project