Robert L. Hust
Bob practices in the Labor and Employment Practice Group of Frost Brown Todd's Cincinnati office and has a broad range of knowledge and experience representing a wide variety of clients in their legal matters across practice areas.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, Bob served as Assistant Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Compliance Officer at Honda of America Mfg., Inc. In his more than 20 years at Honda, Bob partnered with executive management to provide practical and strategic legal and business advice on all aspects of the company's operations and supervised legal services for all Honda production operations throughout the United States.
Bob brings more than legal experience to the city of Cincinnati. He also hosts a weekly radio show on WAIF 88.3 FM Cincinnati playing Americana and roots music.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- American Bar Association, Section of Individual Rights and Responsibilities
- Host of Blue Snakes and Banjos radio show, WAIF 88.3 FM, Cincinnati
- AutoConnect 2017
- VonLehman Construction Insights 2016
- AutoConnect 2016
- AutoConnect 2015
- 2014 Frost Brown Todd - Sheakley Workers' Compensation Seminar
- Webinar: Protecting Your Assets
- WEST CHESTER: 2014 Labor & Employment Law Conference
- CINCINNATI: 2014 Labor & Employment Law Conference
- FLORENCE: 2014 Labor & Employment Law Conference