Cathleen D. Wyatt
Cathleen is an attorney in Frost Brown Todd’s Business Combinations and Capital Transactions department. Her work focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, bankruptcy, and general business planning.
Cathleen joined the firm in 2015 after graduating magna cum laude from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. While in law school, Cathleen received multiple awards for achieving the highest grade in her classes, received several academic scholarships, was a Managing Editor of the Indiana Law Journal and served on the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition Board. She was also recognized with two bankruptcy related awards: the Sigmund J. Beck Outstanding Law Student in Bankruptcy Award and the MRBS Distinguished Law Student Award.
Prior to law school, she worked for twelve years in the banking industry, focusing her career on anti-money laundering compliance and fraud prevention.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Order of the Coif, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, 2015
- Managing Editor, Indiana Law Journal, 2014-2015
- Bernard Harrold Endowment Scholarship Recipient, 2014-2015
Memberships & Affiliations
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)