Cecilia F. Weihe
Cecilia practices in the areas of product liability, tort and insurance defense. In 2013, Cecilia worked as a summer associate for Frost Brown Todd. She then went on to graduate magna cum laude from the University of Kentucky College of Law. Upon graduation, Cecilia went into private practice at a boutique medical malpractice litigation firm in Louisville before rejoining Frost Brown Todd in March 2016.
Cecilia earned her undergraduate degree in Economics from Hanover College. Additionally, while in law school at UK, Cecilia served as an articles editor for the Kentucky Law Journal, Vol. 102.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kentucky Defense Counsel, Young Lawyers Committee
- Women Lawyers Association of Jefferson County
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Historic Homes Foundation of Louisville, Board of Directors (Secretary), 2015-current
- Volunteers of America Mid-States, Journeys Ambassador