Connie is a member of Frost Brown Todd’s Electronic Data Discovery ("EDD") Group. Her experience within the group has included a plethora of work related to the preservation, collection, review, analysis and production of documents and electronically-stored information (“ESI”) in a variety of investigative, litigation and regulatory contexts. She also has extensive experience as a team leader for review teams, serving as liaison among reviewers, vendors and trial or hearing teams to assure the timely handling and analysis of material evidence in proceedings. Connie has worked on over 90 matters as part of the EDD Group, including disputes involving the banking, automotive, medical device and health care industries.
Before joining the EDD Group, Connie was a trial and compliance attorney representing individuals and companies from a multitude of industries. She helped those clients obtain successful outcomes in bench and jury trials, regulatory and grand jury proceedings, and mediation/arbitration proceedings in Kentucky state and federal courts.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Brandeis Inn of Court, Associate, 2006–2008; Barrister, 2013–Present
- Louisville Bar Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- University of Louisville Paralegal Studies Advisory Committee Board Member 2014–Present
- University of Louisville A&S Alumni Council, 2005–2007
- University of Louisville McConnell Center, Alumni Board, Co-Chair, 2005–2007; Mentor, 2006–2013