Donald C. Morgan
Donald is an associate in the Lexington office where he is a member of the Regulated Business practice group. As a member of the insurance service team, Donald works with a variety of clients to help resolve regulatory and compliance issues. Donald received his Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2016. While in Law School, Donald served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Wake Forest Law Review. Donald also participated in the Appellate Advocacy Clinic, where he worked on and argued a case before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award, Wake Forest Appellate Advocacy Clinic, Spring 2016
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award, Commercial Leasing, Spring 2016
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award, State and Local Government, Fall 2015
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award, Funeral and Cemetery Law, Fall 2015
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award, Decedents’ Estates and Trusts, Fall 2015
- American Bar Association Section of Urban, State, and Local Government Law, American Bar Association, 2016
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Comment, “Balancing Interests: How the Prescriptive Easement Doctrine Can Continue to Efficiently Support Public Policy” 50 Wake Forest Law Review 1253 (2015).