Jeffery T. Gorham
Jeff has extensive experience in day-to-day annuity and life insurance operations, bringing five years of insurance/regulatory experience to the firm.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, Jeff worked in the Regulatory Compliance department at Guggenheim Partners’ flagship insurance company, Guggenheim Life and Annuity. There, Jeff served as Counsel and Anti-Fraud coordinator, providing legal advice to executives and employees regarding Anti-Money Laundering and fraud, as well as the day-to-day business matters in actuarial, administration, claims, finance, marketing, and new business units. Jeff also oversaw several state market conduct audits and exams, and assisted on multiple reinsurance transactions.
Jeff is certified in Insurance Regulatory Compliance and Market Conduct Management.
- Acted as Anti-Fraud coordinator and point of contact at a large life and annuity insurer.
- Assisted with reinsurance transactions totaling over $3 billion.
- Oversaw several state market conduct audits and exams, resulting in no regulatory actions taken against the insurer.
- Licensed and maintained several insurance subsidiary companies in 49 U.S. jurisdictions.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Market Conduct Manager, Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society (IRES), 2015
- Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance, Life Office Management Association (LOMA), 2014
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Orkestra Projekt, Board of Directors, 2016