Kaitlyn J. George
Kaitlyn is an attorney in Frost Brown Todd’s Real Estate Practice Group with a focus on representing institutional lenders in commercial mortgage-backed securities. Kaitlyn received her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, where she served as the Chief Justice of the Honor Council, Notes Editor for the Journal of Law and Education, and member of the National Labor and Employment Moot Court Team. During her last two years of law school, Kaitlyn clerked for in-house counsel at a large, Louisville-area utility company as well. Kaitlyn holds bachelors’ degrees in English Literature and Spanish from Miami University, Ohio, where she also graduated magna cum laude and received the Senior Leadership Award.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Book Award (Top Grade): Legal Research, Basic Legal Skills (Legal Writing), Property I, Constitutional Law I and Professional Responsibility
- Louis D. Brandeis Inn of Court, Pupil Member, 2014
- Quarterfinalist, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law First Year Oral Argument Competition, 2012
- Honors Program Scholar, Miami University, Ohio, 2011
- Senior Leadership Award, Miami University, Ohio, 2011
Memberships & Affiliations
- Louisville Bar Association
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
Non-FBT Publications and Events
#KeepingUpWithTheTimes: Failures of Federal Zero Tolerance Policies in Education, Criminal Justice, and Social Media, 44 J.L. & Educ. 739 (Fall 2013).