Kimberly S. Amrine
Kim is a member of the firm and holds the position of Frost Brown Todd's director of diversity and inclusion. In that capacity, at least 1200 hours are to be devoted to the firm's diversity initiatives. Prior to this appointment in 2006, Kim was an associate and member of the firm for over six years.
With over seven years of experience in advertising law, her practice focuses primarily on counseling clients -- including corporate clients and advertising agencies -- on a wide array of advertising issues. Specifically, Kim has experience in pre-publication review, contests and sweepstakes as well as administrative and federal court litigation under the Lanham Act.
As the director of diversity, Kim works directly with the managing member of the firm and the Executive Committee, along with leaders of our Member Compensation Committee, Advancement Committee and Recruiting Committee to implement our diversity initiative on a firm-wide basis. She collaborates with corporate clients on diversity initiatives, serving as a diversity liaison to the firm's clients. She also manages the firm's external outreach programs that help to feed the pipeline in our communities. Kim chairs the Diversity Committee to direct the firm in promoting practices and procedures favorable to the recruitment, retention, community involvement and professional advancement and elevation of a diverse team at the firm.
To read more about the impact of our firm's commitment to diversity, please read about our success from those that work here in our brochure titled The Success of our Vision: Diversity at FBT. In addition, please feel free to contact Kim directly to hear more about the firm's numerous successes and initiatives.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers Class X, 2006
- YWCA Rising Stars Award Recipient
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio's 100 Women Award Honoree
Memberships & Affiliations
- Greater Cincinnati Minority Council Program, Steering Committee Member
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Women Lawyer’s Committee, Chair: Vice-chair
- Ohio State Bar Association, Litigation Section; Member
- American Bar Association, Women Advocates Committee, State Coordinator for Ohio; Litigation Section, Member; Forum on Communications Law
- Advertising Club of Cincinnati, Member
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio, Board of Directors, 2008-present
- Great Rivers Council-Girl Scouts, Board of Directors, 2004-2007
- St. Timothy's Episcopal Church, Director of Handbell Choir, 2004-present
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Speaker: Ad Nauseum: Marketing Campaign Tips
Frost Brown Todd Annual CLE Program
Speaker: Advertising Seminar
Kentucky Press Association
Speaker: Advertising Agency Liability and Exposure
Advertising Club of Cincinnati
Author:"Fixing the Leak in the Pipeline: Exploring Women's Retention Issues in Law Firms"
Media Law Advisory: Sixth Circuit Requires Actual Malice to be Shown in Breach of Contract Claim
August 31, 2007
ALP: Is there a minimum font size requirement for disclaimers in advertising?