Michael E. Nitardy
Michael is a member in the litigation department of Frost Brown Todd LLC. He represents clients in business and commercial disputes. Michael also helps clients comply with the applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing the proper use and disclosure of personal information. In addition to assisting clients in investigating and addressing potential data breaches, Michael also assists clients in addressing state and federal regulations regarding health law matters.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio Rising Stars®, 2015
Memberships & Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2005
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2006
- Christian Legal Society
- American Health Lawyers Association
Recent Blog Posts
- What Do You Do With Your Out-of-State Judgment?
- Have You Considered A Non-Wage Garnishment?
- United States' Credit Rating Downgraded By Standard & Poor's
- FDIC Proposes New Capital Reserve Levels
- Court Of Appeals upholds Avoidance Of Preferential Transfer Based Upon Kentucky Supreme Court's Explanation Of Kentucky Law
- Credit Rating Agency Regulations Under Wall Street Reform And Consumer Protection Act
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Note, Moran, Kentucky Ass'n of Health Plans, and Davila: The (R)evolution of ERISA Preemption, 18 St. Thomas L. Rev. 139 (2005).
Note, Does ERISA Impose on HMOs a Duty to Disclose Physician Incentive Contracts; An Examination of Circuit Splits, 31 N. Ky. L. Rev. 59 (2004).