Miles R. Harrison
Miles is an Senior Associate in Frost Brown Todd's Louisville office, focusing his practice on Business Litigation, Insurance and Tort Defense, and Appellate Litigation. He has experience working on various commercial and insurance litigation matters, including cases involving breach of contracts, business torts, securities litigation, trade secrets, non-compete agreements and other restrictive covenants, title disputes, and bad faith claims. In addition, he has experience with class action litigation and settlements.
While in law school, Miles served as Editor of the Internal Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition. He also competed in the Midwest Regional Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition, where he won the award for Best Petitioner Brief.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
Recent Blog Posts
- Purina Seeks Certiorari Review of Federal District Court’s Ability to Enjoin Parallel State Litigation
- Picking Up the Challenge Flag: Retired NFL Players Cannot Appeal Concussion Settlement Yet
- Nissan Opposes Class Certification Related to Alleged Transmission Issues
- 2nd Circuit Dismisses Class Action Suit in Securities Action, Rejecting Foreign Investors’ Listing Theory and Finding No Actionable Misstatements under the Exchange Act or Securities Act
- In re Hulu Privacy Litigation decision finds class not ascertainable, recognizes limitations on use of self-reporting to identify class members.
- Supreme Court to Determine Evidentiary Support Required for Removal under CAFA
- “Rigorous Scrutiny” of Class Reps: Texas District Court Analyzes Dukes’ and Comcast’s Impact on Adequacy of Representation Requirement.
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Cabbage Patch Settlement House, Board of Directors
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana, Big Brother