Olivia K. Snider
Olivia is an associate with the business combinations and capital transactions group in Frost Brown Todd’s Louisville office. She focuses her practice in the areas of corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Olivia graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Law with cum laude honors, where she served as a Staff Editor on the Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law and as President of the Health Law Society.
Prior to law school, Olivia earned her Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Southeast Missouri State University in 2013, where she served on the executive board of her sorority and as Vice President of the Student Society for Public Administration.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Merit Scholarship Recipient, University of Kentucky College of Law, 2013-2016
- 6th Circuit Distinguished Bankruptcy Law Student Nominee, University of Kentucky College of Law, 2016
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Law
- Phi Alpha Delta
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- American Red Cross
- Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority, Alumni Member
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention