Rebecca B. Mayton Moore
Becky is a Member at Frost Brown Todd, where she represents lenders, borrowers, servicers, issuers, owners, and developers in commercial lending and real estate transactions, including workout, servicing, municipal bond, purchase, sale and lease transactions. Becky works in the Firm’s Louisville office and spent several years in the Firm’s Lexington office.
Becky’s relevant experience includes:
Represents lenders and borrowers in financing available through programs sponsored and administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) on projects located in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio.
Represents automotive OEM in $200 million expansion, including bond financing and state incentives.
Represents shopping center developer in lease negotiations with national tenants for shopping centers in Kentucky and Tennessee.
Led a team of attorneys serving as local counsel in Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee for $856 million finance transaction for major food processing company.
Managed representation of sellers in $44 million sale of ownership interests in owner of multifamily project in Kentucky.
Managed representation of borrower in $58 million refinance and stock purchase transaction involving 8 commercial properties in Kentucky.
Acted as bond counsel and lender counsel in $3.5 million tax-exempt bond issue by a Kentucky municipality for a sewer project.
Managed the representation of an international REIT client in closing over 10 loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration pursuant to the National Housing Act (FHA-insured or HUD loans) insured loans in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Selected for inclusion in Kentucky Rising Stars® 2013-2016
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
- 31 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers and 14 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars for 2017
- 51 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 18 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2016
- 50 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 20 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2015
- 52 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized by Kentucky Super Lawyers® and 21 Recognized by Kentucky Rising Stars® for 2014
- Frost Brown Todd Appoints 11 New Members
- Three New Members Named in Frost Brown Todd's Louisville Office
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Kids Center for Pediatric Therapies Junior Board
- SOAR Leadership Program
- Ignite Louisville (Leadership Louisville Center)
- Focus Louisville (Leadership Louisville Center)
- Young Women Lead Conference
- United Way Campaign
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Becky has presented on legal issues impacting the lending industry, including real estate and public finance, for financial institutions in Louisville and Lexington as well as the Louisville Bar Association.
When does Perfection Occur? A New Kentucky Supreme Court Ruling FBT Banking Blog, www.fbtbankingresource.com, September 9, 2010