Sandra M. Eismann-Harpen
Sandra is an associate in Frost Brown Todd’s Cincinnati office, practicing in the Finance and Real Estate Practice Group, where she assists clients with commercial lending and leasing transactions, commercial real estate purchases and sales, data privacy, and other commercial matters.
Drawing upon her significant experience in the banking industry, Sandra represents clients in regulatory and commercial law matters and in commercial, equipment, and real estate transactions. Prior to joining FBT, Sandra spent fourteen years working in the banking industry. Most recently, she was a Vice President at PNC Bank in Cincinnati, Ohio, where she was a finance manager supporting the bank’s Equipment Finance and Leasing division. While at PNC Bank, Sandra worked on budgeting, compensation, financial reporting, pricing, regulatory initiatives and technology enhancements. Before that, Sandra worked at National City Bank and Provident Bank.
Sandra earned her undergraduate degree from Thomas More College, where she majored in business administration and minored in art, communication, and psychology. Sandra earned a Master of Business Administration degree in finance from Xavier University and a Juris Doctor from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law.
- Representation of lenders and lessors in commercial mortgage loans, equipment loans and leases, and lines of credit.
- Representation of borrower in acquisition, redevelopment, and loan for retail site.
- Representation of restaurant chains and other corporate users in real estate transactions, including reviewing title and survey and drafting conveyance, easement, and REA documents.
- Representation of landlords and tenants on commercial leases.
- Evaluated information security measures of a multinational technology company and drafted a Written Information Security Program, Bring Your Own Device Policy, and Risk Assessment Questionnaires.
- Reviewed, drafted and negotiated information technology agreements for an international manufacturing company including license agreements, terms and conditions, statements of work, and services agreements
- Developed a business resiliency plan for a payment processing company.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Legacy Next Generation Leader Award Finalist in the
Business, Financial, and Legal Services Category, 2016
- National Finalist, NKU Chase Arbitration Team, ABA National Arbitration Competition, 2014
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Articles Editor, 2013-2014; Associate Editor, 2012-2013
- Student Member, Salmon P. Chase American Inn of Court - Covington Kentucky, 2013-2014
- NKBA Judge Judy West Award, 2013
- NKBA AJ Jolly Award, 2011
- ArtsWave BOARDway Bound, Leadership Program, 2008
- M.B.A. Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, Xavier University, 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Fuel Cincinnati, Committee Member, 2014-present; Secretary, 2015; Chair, 2016-present
- Newport Parks Renaissance Commission, Inc., Member, 2014-present
- Cote Brillante Neighborhood Association, Chair, 2014-present
- Give Back Cincinnati, Volunteer