Tricia A. Leminger
Tricia advises government entities, public safety officials, fire chiefs, police chiefs, businesses, political officials, boards and commissions on multiple aspects of local government and business matters.
She provides counsel in areas such as public safety, open door law, redevelopment and economic development, land use planning and annexation, consolidation, and labor and employment matters. Tricia's work in public safety includes representation of fire departments, fire protection territories, fire protection districts and police departments.
Tricia also works with corporate clients on economic development matters, contract negotiations, commercial transactions, general corporate compliance, and director and shareholder matters.
- Serves as outside general counsel for a not-for-profit corporation that provides job training, employment services, rehabilitation and outreach programs to individuals who are blind or visually impaired.
- Represented a multinational business in negotiations of state and local economic development incentives to finance a $100 million plant expansion.
- Advised a municipality in the negotiation of an economic development agreement with a large corporate citizen which resulted in the successful annexation of several hundred acres of property and hundreds of millions of increased assessed value for the municipality.
- Participated in long-term strategic planning initiatives to facilitate annexations for corporate boundary expansions and economic development projects, involving highly attended public hearings.
- Negotiated economic development incentives and structured an economic development bond to facilitate new commercial and residential development, job creation and the expansion of a major thoroughfare in a municipality, which resulted in hundreds of millions of increased assessed value and revenue growth.
- Served as lead counsel in the planning and negotiations for multiple economic development, redevelopment, land use planning issues and annexations that included significant involvement in multiple contentious public hearing processes for government entities and detailed strategic discussions among staff, elected officials and appointed officials.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Bar Leader Series, Indianapolis Bar Association, Inaugural Class
- OPTIONS Class, Women's Fund of Central Indiana, 2003
- Inclusion in Indiana Rising Stars®
Memberships & Affiliations
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Municipal Lawyers Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Bosma Industries for the Blind, Inc., d/b/a Bosma Enterprises