American Conference Institute: Life Sciences Collaborative Agreements & Acquisitions
Maximizing Opportunities and Rewards in Your Licensing, Strategic Alliances and Partnering Deals
|Date||July 20, 2011|
San Francisco, California
Life science companies’ future successes hinge upon successful partnerships- gain the advanced strategies your company needs to maximize profit revenue by forging mutually beneficial collaborative agreements
The flurry of big-dollar deals and the upswing in mergers and acquisitions in 2011 points to a clear trend: successful collaborative agreements are integral to a company’s ability to bring products to the market and to develop the next generation of therapeutic blockbusters in light of the impending patent cliff. At ACI’s Fifteenth Advanced Forum on Structuring, Negotiating, and Managing Life Sciences Collaborative Agreements and Acquisitions, learn proven effective techniques to structure alliances and negotiate the best terms to meet your company’s critical needs.
A frontline faculty of senior industry insiders- including senior executives and corporate counsel from Merck, Amgen, Genentech, Gilead, Pfizer, Medtronic, GlaxoSmithKline and many more- will share best practices to enable your company to advance its key business development strategies, including:
· Expand product lines through new technology and entrance into strategic emerging markets
· Structuring options and payments to meet specific financial needs and account for cost and risk sharing
· Negotiating partnerships and obtaining funding to translate early stage research into commercial products
· Positioning your IP portfolio to increase market power
· Building flexible provisions for potential future M&A into your agreement
· Replenish pipelines, reduce development costs and risks, and leverage existing assets
Join your colleagues and get the most current and comprehensive information and advice on structuring and managing collaborative agreements, in an environment that will provide valuable networking opportunities with the players driving the year’s top deals. Register now by calling 888-224-2480,faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563 or REGISTER HERE.