Disney Institute - Disney's Approach to Brand Loyalty
|Date||August 24, 2011|
|Time||7:30AM - 4:30PM|
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Frost Brown Todd is proud to be the presenting sponsor of the Disney Institute - Disney's approach to brand loyalty. Join the Disney organization for a one-day session as they share their experiences and the six stages of brand evolution. Representatives from Disney Institute will reveal time-tested strategies to help you retain customers for life and identify reliable strategies to deliver more effectively on your company's brand.
This course identifies the powerful relationship between experiences and how a brand generates superior bottom-line results through greater customer and employee loyalty.
You will learn how to:
- Discover Disney time-tested practices and principles that build and fortify brand loyalty.
- Identify the impact brand loyalty has on financial performance and reputation.
- Build lasting relationships with your customers to solidify brand loyalty.
- Expand your products and services to foster repeat business.
- Apply quality standards to support your brand promise and maintain consistent service delivery.
- Sustain a competitive advantage for your organization.
7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Registration, Networking and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Brand Loyalty session, with a one-hour lunch break. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and Disney materials are included in your registration.
Who should attend? Anyone interested in creating lasting customer relationships and a competitive advantage by applying Disney brand loyalty principles and practices.
Tickets are $129.00 each. Multi-person discounts are available. REGISTER HERE