Like the rest of the global economy, the financial industry is constantly in a state of flux -- acquiring, consolidating, branching out, creating and entering new markets in order to keep in step with the changing needs and wishes of businesses and consumers. At Frost Brown Todd, the vast knowledge base of our lawyers enables us to assemble a multi-disciplinary team to counsel and provide legal services for most any situation that may confront our financial clients.
We offer clients a full range of services related to mergers and acquisitions, complex regulatory issues, strategic planning and then navigating through the financial services environment. The latter has become necessary following the financial modernization legislation at the federal level.
Frost Brown Todd represents numerous regional and local bank holding companies, state and national banks, thrift holding companies, thrifts and other financial institutions. Our lawyers share experience in purchases or divestitures of branches and related assets, the development of strategic plans for growth and consolidation.
In the News
- Digital Asset enters healthcare as blockchain questions grow
- Bill in Congress targets class actions
- 40 under 40: Josh Rosenblatt, Frost Brown Todd
- What lies ahead in the business of law?
- The Courier's 2016 Forty Under 40 class in six words
- Health conference draws global healthcare, technology and blockchain leaders to Nashville
- Winners: Here's who took home NKY LEGACY Next Generation Leadership Awards
- LEGACY announces finalists for Next Generation Leader Awards
- Gem founder ranks NVille healthcare sector as a key blockchain market
- What Does The First CFPB Order On Data Security Compliance Signal?
- On the road: The highway to affordable, quality professional development
- Inside money laundering: risks, concerns and industry fault lines
- FinTech: Iroquois Capital's payments startup doesn't rule-out capraise
- Leadership NKY class announced for 2016
- Don't become a target: Expect the unexpected in data breaches
- Processors Sued As ‘Choke Point’ Echoes Rattle Industry
- Gov. Beshear makes appointments to boards and commissions
- Frost Brown Todd names leader for Louisville office
- Meet 3 powerful Cincinnati women who are saying no to the status quo
- Apple Pay: What retailers need to know
- Will Apple Pay change the way you use your credit cards?
- Frost Brown attorneys help launch payments sector consultancy
- Frost Brown Todd's electronic payments consulting firm has Visa, PayPal onboard
- New MasterCard Rules on Fee Disclosures May Catch Many Payment Processors Unaware
- Two local firms land exclusive certification for female leadership
- Retailer Trade Groups Seek To Overturn Judge’s Approval of Interchange Settlement
- 168 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2017
- Carol Smith and Jared Tully Recognized in 2016 Editions of West Virginia Super Lawyers® and West Virginia Rising Stars®
- Frost Brown Todd Announces New Affiliate
- Patricia Kirkwood Burgess returns to Northern Kentucky as a member of Frost Brown Todd in Florence
- Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in 2015 Editions of West Virginia Super Lawyers® and West Virginia Rising Stars®
- Rob Mecklenborg Joins Frost Brown Todd’s Finance and Real Estate Team
- 26 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in Indiana Super Lawyers® and Four Recognized in Indiana Rising Stars® for 2015
- Geoff White New Member-in-Charge at Frost Brown Todd Louisville
- Payments industry veterans join forces to launch BlackLine Payments Advisors
- Josh Rosenblatt Latest Addition to Frost Brown Todd, Nashville
- 63 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in 2014 Chambers USA®
- Howard W. Herndon Joins Frost Brown Todd
- Frost Brown Todd's Indianapolis Litigation Practice Recognized as "Highly Recommended Local Litigation Firm"