Automotive: Supply Chain Management
- Draft and negotiate supply agreements, confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, sourcing agreements, tooling agreements, etc. between OEMs and Tier suppliers.
- Lead outside counsel to OEM on warranty enforcement and recall matters.
- Lead outside counsel to OEM for roll out of terms and conditions.
- Advise clients on joint ventures, including MBE’s.
In the News
- A chance among change
- Survey: Almost half of auto suppliers see factory renaissance enduring
- Federal economist: To succeed, U.S. automakers must do this
- Auto sector's rebound brings opportunity for minority-owned firms
- Consultant: Electric cars to remain 'microniche'
- Dept. of Commerce economist warns of auto manufacturing speed bump
- Economist: Small auto suppliers could become industry weak spot
- Financial sector still cautious with auto companies