Blockchain and Digital Currency
Distributed ledger, also known as blockchain, and cryptocurrency and digital assets, such as bitcoin are poised to revolutionize the way businesses function, and goods and services are delivered. The Blockchain team is at the forefront of these developments, helping both clients preparing for disruption and those on the cutting edge themselves. Our multidisciplinary team provides training to those evaluating how innovation may change their industry, counseling on statutory and regulatory compliance, litigation support, and business transaction assistance. The firm is also a proud member of the Chamber of Digital Commerce Lawyers’ Committee, the world’s leading trade association representing the digital asset and blockchain industry. With an exceptional combination of skills, including commercial law, compliance, financial services, and litigation experience, our Blockchain team is uniquely situated to help clients develop and implement blockchain and digital currency strategies.
In the News
- It's not just Bitcoin anymore...
- Surcharging ahead
- A Cautionary Tale For Money Service Businesses: How Violating The Bank Secrecy Act Could Cost Millions
- Legal field embraces promising use causes for blockchain tech
- Digital Asset enters healthcare as blockchain questions grow
- Exploring the Mystery behind Blockchain
- What Does Blockchain Mean to the Financial Industry?
Frost Brown Todd is privileged to have worked with some of the best-known names in the industry. We represent companies actively deploying blockchain solutions to remedy real world problems and other clients who are utilizing digital currencies and initial coin offerings as part of their funding and growth strategies.