We recognize emerging technologies in the mobile, online and electronic payments arenas offer opportunities for financial institutions, merchants, and consumers to reformulate commerce. Our Payment Systems lawyers have the knowledge and firsthand industry experience required to help our clients navigate through the multifaceted and ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our team has represented or worked for some of the largest payment systems providers in the world on a wide range of transactional and regulatory issues, including product development, consumer compliance, and strategic acquisitions. Our in-depth industry knowledge and experience, partnered with our creative approach in developing solutions assist in resolving our client’s obstacles and help them obtain their goals.
We are a full-service legal counsel and represent a wide range of companies with respect to mergers and acquisitions, commercial finance transactions, and general corporate matters.
Those clients include:
- Venture capital and private equity investors
- Financial institutions
- Independent Sales Organizations
- Payment Processors
- Card Brands
- ATM and POS terminal manufacturers
- Money Service Businesses
- Network service providers
- Payment gateways
- Prepaid and stored value card program managers
- Providers of check imaging, conversion, processing and verification services
- Providers of electronic payment options to governmental entities
- Providers of information services and payment verification systems to healthcare providers
- Purchasers of residual streams and merchant portfolios
In the News
- It's not just Bitcoin anymore...
- Surcharging ahead
- A Cautionary Tale For Money Service Businesses: How Violating The Bank Secrecy Act Could Cost Millions
- Legal field embraces promising use causes for blockchain tech
- Digital Asset enters healthcare as blockchain questions grow
- Yahoo breach data reveals the need for ethical breach reporting
- 40 under 40: Josh Rosenblatt, Frost Brown Todd
- NKU presents 9th annual Cybersecurity Symposium on Oct. 21, features national and local experts
- Travelers Institute hosts cybersecurity panel at national women’s business conference in Columbus, Ohio
- Health conference draws global healthcare, technology and blockchain leaders to Nashville
- 12 artists are accusing Zara of stealing their designs
- Gem founder ranks NVille healthcare sector as a key blockchain market
- What Does The First CFPB Order On Data Security Compliance Signal?
- Regulate in Haste, Repent At Leisure, Bank Lobbyists Warned
- Inside money laundering: risks, concerns and industry fault lines
- FinTech: Iroquois Capital's payments startup doesn't rule-out capraise
- Processors Sued As ‘Choke Point’ Echoes Rattle Industry
- Apple Pay: What retailers need to know
- Will Apple Pay change the way you use your credit cards?
- Frost Brown attorneys help launch payments sector consultancy
- Frost Brown Todd's electronic payments consulting firm has Visa, PayPal onboard
- New MasterCard Rules on Fee Disclosures May Catch Many Payment Processors Unaware
- Vantiv Inc. announces $1.65 billion acquisition of Colorado payment processing firm