Government Relations and Lobbying
CivicPoint is a full-service government relations firm. Our influence is unique, spanning a four-state footprint of mid-America, including Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Indiana.
And while our strategies are custom-fit—from coalition-building to lobbying to grassroots campaigning—our priority is always the same: To help you build and invest political capital to achieve your goals. With former journalists, attorneys, elected officials, legislative staff members and leading campaign strategists on our bi-partisan roster, we offer well-rounded, solution-focused guidance.
In the News
- Former state treasurer appointed member-in-charge of Frost Brown Todd, Lexington
- Haslam Pushes Back Against Alternative Transportation Plan
- Frost Brown Todd LLC : CivicPoint Launches in West Virginia
- Rand Paul’s presidential bid altered Kentucky’s political landscape
- Trilogy health facility readies for construction
- New Financing Program Offers Commercial Building Owners Options
- Commissioners see HB 1540 amended
- Jonathan Miller Appointed Member-in-Charge of Frost Brown Todd, Lexington
- CivicPoint Launches in West Virginia
- Carte P. Goodwin Joins Frost Brown Todd in Charleston, West Virginia
- CivicPoint Launches “On Background”
- Michael Biberstine of CivicPoint Appointed to State Chamber’s New Government Affairs Council