Oil and Gas
At Frost Brown Todd LLC, our robust oil and gas team represents:
- Upstream oil and gas exploration and production companies
- Midstream companies with pipelines and processing facilities
- Oilfield service providers
- Lenders and investors in oil and gas assets
Frost Brown Todd LLC provides counsel to oil and gas clients in areas such as:
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Real Estate
- Labor and Employment
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Acquisition and Divestiture Due Diligence
Frost Brown Todd LLC offers a diverse range of skills and services designed to help our oil and gas clients maximize their business opportunities, minimize their risks, and reach their strategic objectives. Our attorneys have direct, hands-on experience in the industry as inside and outside counsel, and we provide day-to-day counsel on both routine and complex issues. We work with our clients to anticipate, understand, manage, and overcome challenges that can impact their operations and profitability.
Rapid Response Due Diligence
Frost Brown Todd LLC has the critical mass and experience required for quick-turnaround due diligence projects, with the ability to place experienced attorneys in the data room on short notice. We create, manage and supervise due diligence including, drafting and issuing title defects, addressing title curative, evaluating producing assets and determining liabilities. Our team has completed billions of dollars in Appalachian Basin acquisitions. We know the assets.
Frost Brown Todd LLC’s oil and gas team is staffed with experienced trial lawyers who understand oil and gas, leasing, conveyancing, acquisitions and divestiture – and who understand how to protect those interests in dispute. Our team is steep with operational knowledge and we regularly handle environmental disputes, oilfield catastrophes, and contractual claims, along with royalty disputes and title related claims.
- Frost Brown Todd Adds Two Attorneys in Dallas
- Frost Brown Todd Pittsburgh Attorneys Recognized in 2017 Editions of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- Michael Brewster Recognized in 2016 Edition of Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- Frost Brown Todd Adds to Energy Practice with New Office in Pittsburgh