As vice president, McQuain’s will work with her fellow board members to address issues unique to women in the legal profession.
This year and for the sixth time, the Women in Law Empowerment Forum awarded Frost Brown Todd its Gold Standard Certification.
In October, Daniel was named spokesman for the Kentucky Smart on Crime Coalition
Of all the organizations FBT supports, Louisville’s Fund for the Arts and Greater Cincinnati’s ArtsWave get a whole lot of love during our weeklong campaigns.
Before FBT attorneys intervened, new state requirements for residential childcare facilities threatened to disrupt services for hundreds of children.
- Kentucky Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Frost Brown Todd Tax CaseApril 19, 2019
- Frost Brown Todd Names Nine New MembersApril 11, 2019
- New Law Puts Kentucky on Cutting Edge of Insurance InnovationMarch 29, 2019
- Blockchain and Financial Services Blog
- fbtTECH Blog
- Health Law Matters
- International Services Group
- Tax Law Defined® Blog