Angela S. Burchett
As a member in the real estate and lending and commercial services practice group, Angie represents national lenders in connection with commercial real estate and capital markets transactions.
Angie received her law degree from the University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law in 1995, where she graduated cum laude and was a staff member of the Journal of Law and Education. She is also a founding member and former board member of CREW Louisville Inc.- Commercial Real Estate Women, an association for women in the commercial real estate industry.
Angie is AV® Preeminent™ rated in Martindale Hubbell®. She is also listed in Chambers USA®, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, where she was recognized as a "young and able partner."
Highlights & Recognitions
- AV® Preeminent™ Rated, Martindale Hubbell®
- Chambers USA®, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Business First of Louisville, Top Forty Under 40, 2004
Memberships & Affiliations
- CREW Louisville Inc. - Commercial Real Estate Women, Founding Member and Former Board Member
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- The Will To Live, a non-profit foundation established to raise money for brain cancer research and to provide financial assistance to those inflicted with brain cancer, President and Director