Michael A. Biberstine
Mike serves as a member for the firm's Government Services practice group where he focuses his practice on a variety of legislative and procurement opportunities including policy development on both a local and state level.
Mike served as a senior associate with Frost Brown Todd in 2009 prior to joining the Indianapolis Chamber as Director of Public Policy. At the Chamber, he led efforts to improve the functionality of government and develop and advance mass transportation throughout the central Indiana region. This work required coordination of multiple state and local agencies, as well as federal elected officials. Prior to joining the firm in 2009, Mike worked with the current Mayor of Indianapolis’ administration as Special Counsel to the office of Corporation Counsel. While with the Mayor’s office, Mike worked to identify overlaps in process and coordinated improvements to the functionality of services, as well as worked to pass city ordinances to implement the needed changes.
Mike is also community leader and active in the Republican Party. Formerly the Marion County Republican Party Executive Director, Mike helped found the Broad Ripple GOP Club, a young professionals organization created to engage the next generation of leaders. He has also served on the board of the Downtown GOP Club, a young Republicans group focused on making Indiana better. Mike has also worked on countless local, state and federal campaigns. Additionally, Mike works with the Make-A-Wish foundation as a volunteer and is active with his neighborhood association.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Governor-Elect Eric Holcomb, Transition Team Member
Memberships & Affiliations
- Government Affairs Society of Indiana
- Michael Biberstine of CivicPoint Appointed to State Chamber’s New Government Affairs Council
- Frost Brown Todd Proudly Announces Michael Biberstine as Candidate for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man of the Year
- New Members Named to Frost Brown Todd
- Former Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce Director Joins Frost Brown Todd
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- State Law Resources, Board of Directors
- Play Ball Indiana, Board of Directors
- Central Indiana Regional Transportation Authority, Board Member
- Indiana State Chamber of Commerce, Government Affairs Council
- Indiana Sports Corp, Presidential Council
- Indiana Historical Society, Marketing Committee
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Candidate for Man of the Year, 2014