Janine Tate Webb
Janine practices in the Business Litigation Group and her practice interests include mass torts and products liability litigation, toxic tort and chemical exposure litigation, commercial litigation, as well as class action law suits.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, Janine served as a legal intern at Lexmark International Inc. working on employment, human resource, contract and intellectual property matters. Janine also spent two years between undergraduate and law school working in client relations for a health care and service company. Before moving to the United States to attend University, Janine was raised and educated in the United Kingdom.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Best Oral Advocate, Legal Research and Writing Club, 2015
- Dean’s list, University of Kentucky, 2012
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Bar Association, John Rowe Chapter
- Black Law Student Association, President, 2015
- Trial Advocacy Board Member
- University of Kentucky College of Law College Senator in Student Government
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Bluegrass, Volunteer, January 2015-present
- LCLD Mentoring program, Mentor, 2017