Adam J. Okuley
Adam is a senior associate in Frost Brown Todd’s Real Estate Practice Group and Multifamily Housing Industry Team with a focus on commercial real estate transactions. Adam advises real estate developers in the purchase, construction, development and sale of multifamily and office properties. He represents borrowers in real estate financing including construction loans, permanent loans and loan assumptions. Adam has also represented lenders in commercial mortgage-backed securities transactions. Prior to joining the firm, Adam served as an associate for a firm in Columbus, Ohio, focusing on intellectual property law and litigation. Adam received his juris doctor from the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, during which time he worked with both the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio and the Office of the Ohio Consumers’ Counsel.
Recent representative matters:
- Represented Central Ohio multifamily property developer in the acquisition and financing of over 1,000 multifamily units.
- Represented nationwide multifamily residential property developer in the acquisition of properties in Kentucky, Tennessee and Texas.
- Represented student housing property developer in the acquisition and development of luxury student housing project, and in the sale of properties totaling over $100 million in four states.
- Coordinated issuance of local counsel opinions for five states as part of financing totaling over $800 million for a public hospitality REIT.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association