Adam H. Wetherington
Adam is an Associate in Frost Brown Todd’s Louisville office, focusing his practice on the areas of Finance and Real Estate. He joined the firm in 2018, after participating in the 2017 Summer Associate Program. Adam graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law as valedictorian with summa cum laude honors. During his time in law school, Adam served as Editor in Chief of the University of Louisville Law Review.
Before law school, Adam earned a Bachelor of Arts from Georgetown College, where he was a double major in Spanish and Political Science. While at Georgetown, Adam served in a variety of leadership roles, including as President of the Student Government Association. When not at work, Adam enjoys spending time with his wife and puppy, exercising, and playing music (specifically, playing the piano, guitar, and singing).
Highlights & Recognitions
- Moss Memorial Award - Valedictorian, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, 2018
- Top Grade Awards: Torts II, Family Law, Business Organizations, Drafting, Legal History, Accounting and Finance for Lawyers, Evidence, Entrepreneurship Clinic (Spring), Criminal Procedure: Constitutional Issues, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
- Robert C. Jayes Memorial Award, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, 2018
- Top Clinic Advocate: Entrepreneurship Clinic, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, 2018
- Ronald E. Meredith Leadership Scholarship, Georgetown College, 2014
Memberships & Affiliations
- Brandeis Honor Society
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Georgetown College Alumni Association, Board Member, 2016 - Present
Non-FBT Publications and Events
God Save the [EU]: A Critical Analysis of the United Kingdom’s Departure, Spring 2018, 56 U. Louisville L. Rev. 331 (2018).