Alex J. Zurbuch
Alex is a senior associate in the firm’s Business Litigation Practice Group. He is based in the Charleston office. He joined the firm in 2017, after working as an attorney in the energy sector for two years following graduation from law school. Alex attended Marshall University, graduating magna cum laude with degrees in Economics and Finance. At Marshall, he was a four-year letterman on the cross-country team. Alex graduated from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2015 in the top 15% of his class. In law school, Alex participated in the clinical law program, the West Virginia University fly-fishing club, and was active in various social organizations.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Betta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
Recent Blog Posts
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Tuesday Legal Connect Volunteer - A service provided by Legal Aid of West Virginia and the West Virginia State Bar
- Trout Unlimited
- Lawyer in the School - Mary C. Snow West Side Elementary, Legal Aid of West Virginia
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Student Contributor, "From Liability to Viability, A Legal Toolkit to Address Neglected Properties in West Virginia", 2015.