Alex Rose counsels Business Litigation clients and has considerable experience in commercial litigation and aviation law. She has represented large and small airline companies, aviation repair stations, and component manufacturers as well as vehicle manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, and investment entities in litigation involving contracts, products liability, negligence, warranties, trade dress and trade infringement and employment.
Alex has a history of solving complex problems for her clients inside and outside of the courtroom. Prior to and during law school, Alex served as the Chief Committee Clerk for the Texas House of Representatives Committee on Public Safety. She spent many years working in policy development, statute implementation, systems analysis and collaborative dispute resolution; factoring regulation, public relations, marketing and optics into policy advice and decisions. She now brings those skills to bear helping her clients craft strategic, efficient solutions that account for the full breadth of the business challenges they face.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Certified in Mediation and Advanced Family Law Mediation
- Dallas CASA - Court-appointed Special Advocate for children in foster case
- Dallas Morning News - Community Voices Guest Columnist
Memberships & Affiliations
- Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Chamber of Commerce
- National Business Aviation Association
- American Bar Association, Aviation Section
- Certified in Mediation and Advance Family Law Mediation in Texas.
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Dallas CASA: Court Appointed Special Advocates for children in foster care (2011 – 2015)
- Community Voices Columnist – Dallas Morning News 2012-2013