Ann Dalton Jennings
Ann concentrates her practice in the area of real estate law, particularly in matters relating to title insurance. She is primarily involved in the firm's wholly owned title company, Multi-State Title Agency, LLC. She routinely closes commercial transactions involving multi-owner assemblages for commercial development, shopping centers, apartment complexes, and medical centers. She also advises clients concerning complex real estate matters related to loan transactions, fee and leasehold ownership, as well as claims relating to residential and commercial title insurance.
- Closing agent and issued title insurance for the sale of approximately 30 separate convenience store/gas stations pursuant to a bankruptcy court ordered auction of assets for property in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Coordinated title, simultaneous closing and issued title insurance for the acquisition of over 40 residential properties totaling over $22 million for the development of a medical facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Closed and issued title insurance for the sale and acquisition of the largest distillery in the United States involving $10+ million in assets.
- Insured $15 million financing of a coal mining operation in northeast Ohio which included insuring separate minerals rights.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar, 2001
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Licensed Title Insurance Agent for the State of Ohio and Indiana
- Member of the Ohio Land Title Association