Austin S. Conner
Austin Conner is a managing associate counseling banks, borrowers and private equity sponsors in a wide range of financial transactions such as oil and gas reserve-based financing, real estate lending and commercial asset-based financing, and acquisition financing. He has experience with representing banks with defaulted and troubled loans, including negotiation and documentation of waiver and forbearance agreements, loan modifications, and extensions. Austin represents oil and gas clients in a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance issues, joint operating agreements and master service agreements. He also attends to business organizational matters including limited liability company agreements, limited partnership agreements, bylaws and officer’s certificates and resolutions.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, Austin worked in other notable Texas law firms and served as general counsel for two independent oil and gas companies in Dallas. Fort Worth Magazine named Austin a "2013 Top Attorney" for Oil and Gas and, in 2014, he was named by the same publication as a top attorney in Banking.
- Represented state and regional banks in reserve-based lending transactions secured by oil and gas properties in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, North Dakota, Wyoming and Pennsylvania
- Represented private equity sponsored borrowers in loan refinancing and acquisition financing transactions
- Served as general counsel for independent oil and gas operating company and its affiliate companies
Highlights & Recognitions
- Top Attorney in Oil and Gas, Fort Worth Magazine, 2013
- Top Attorney in Banking, Fort Worth Magazine, 2014
Memberships & Affiliations
- Dallas Young Professionals in Energy