Daniel F. Stroh
Dan is an Associate in the Real Estate practice group, focusing primarily on commercial real estate transactions. This includes acquisition and disposition of real estate, real estate financing, leasing transactions, property management agreements, and development agreements. Dan also represents clients in general corporate and commercial matters, including entity selection and formation, drafting and negotiating governing documents for entities, and drafting and revising various other commercial contracts, including supply and production contracts.
- Representation of a property management and development company in the disposition of multiple multi-family apartment projects with a purchase price in excess of $40,000,000.
- Representation of a real estate developer in the drafting and negotiation of development agreements and leases with multiple global companies based in Europe.
- Representation of a real estate developer in the negotiation and acquisition of a multiple stage multi-family apartment project including financing utilizing various tax credits.
- Representation of a real estate investment company in the acquisition of partnership interests in more than 15 owners of multi-family apartment projects and a sale price of more than $20,000,000.
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Volunteer Tutor at Cincinnati Public Schools, 2017 – Present