Deborah Holland Tudor
Deborah is a member of Frost Brown Todd LLC. She practices in the corporate and labor and employment departments of the Firm concentrating in the area of employee benefits and labor and employment compliance matters, for over 30 years.
- She has extensive experience in all aspects of employee benefits--advising employers in the design, implementation, administration and compliance issues associated with retirement plans, cafeteria plans, and health and welfare benefit plans such as health, life and disability benefits.
- Deborah also advises clients with respect to nonqualified deferred compensation and executive compensation arrangements, including equity-based (stock) compensation arrangements.
- She has also worked extensively on transactions related to stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, addressing all areas associated with the transition of employees and benefits.
- Deborah has been involved and addressed issues related to employees and benefits in bankruptcy and reorganization situations.
- Deborah's knowledge in these areas make her uniquely qualified to advise clients in areas related to labor and employment issues, including employment agreements, consulting agreements, independent contractor arrangements, severance arrangements and compliance with all aspects of labor and employment laws.
Highlights & Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, 1995-2019; Lexington Employee Benefits (ERISA) "Lawyer of the Year," 2016
- AV Preeminent® Rated, Martindale-Hubbell®
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
- 161 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- 168 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2017
- 175 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016
- 175 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015
- 172 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in 2014 Best Lawyers®
- 167 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in 2013 Best Lawyers®
- 150 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers® 2012 Edition
- 145 Frost Brown Todd Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers® 2011 Edition
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Leadership Lexington Program, Class of 1992
- Blue Ribbon Commission on Public Employees Retirement Systems, Appointed by Governor Fletcher
- Lexington Dream Factory, Board of Directors, Board of Governance, Finance Committee
- Rotary Club of Lexington
- Board of Directors of Lexington Rotary Club Endowment
- President, Lexington Rotary Club Endowment
- Picnic with the Pops Commission, Vice Chair and Treasurer
Other Contact Info
Frances I. Williams