Kaitlyn O. Hawkins
Kaitlyn is an associate in the Product, Tort, and Insurance Litigation practice group. Her practice focuses on litigation matters including product liability defense and defense of health care institutions in medical malpractice cases. Kaitlyn earned her B.A. in political science from Miami University in 2014, cum laude, and her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School in 2018.
While in law school, Kaitlyn was the Publication Editor for the Vanderbilt Law Review. Prior to joining FBT, Kaitlyn worked at the firm as a Summer Associate in 2017.
Highlights & Recognitions
- Staff Member, Vanderbilt Law Review, 2016-2017
- Publication Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review, 2017-2018
- Editor’s Award, Vanderbilt Law Review, 2018
Memberships & Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- The Oaks Church, Member
Non-FBT Publications and Events
Ohio Women’s Bar Association Newsletter, “Equal Pay for Equal Work: It’s the Law!” (with Beth Naylor), August 2017 http://www.owba.org/resources/Documents/OWBA%20Summer%20Newsletter.pdf