Karen has 32 years of law firm experience in the area of litigation, with 25 years at Frost Brown Todd. In addition to her law firm experience, Karen was the Director of Paralegal Studies at the Institute of Paralegal Studies, Sullivan University, Louisville, Kentucky.
Karen has over 27 years of experience in the litigation area. She joined Frost Brown Todd in 1989. Since that time her attention has been devoted to all aspects of litigation, including insurance defense, bad faith litigation, commercial litigation, intellectual property and appellate work. Duties include assisting attorneys with document reviews and production, preparing witnesses for depositions, designing exhibits, preparing pleadings, correspondence and briefs in appellate matters, as well as preparing for trial and working with litigation databases. Karen has extensive experience in managing large complex cases as well as handling matters from inception through the appellate process. In addition, she has extensive trial experience.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kentucky Paralegal Association, Founding Member and First President
- Louisville Association of Paralegals, Past Member & President; Also served on Board and as Secretary
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- United States Tennis Association, Member
- Certified Tennis Official
- Tennis Association of Louisville Kentucky, President