Kellie Renee Davis Beckman
Kellie is an associate in the Business Litigation Practice Group and the firm’s technology industry team, fbtTECH. She has experience counseling clients in the financial services sector on a variety of compliance litigation matters, particularly with respect to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Gramm Leach-Bliley Act. In addition to advising on statutory/regulatory compliance, Kellie is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP-US) and helps clients negotiate and litigate data and software-related vendor agreements.
Prior to joining Frost Brown Todd, she graduated from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law. While in law school, she served as President of the Student Health Law Association and was a member of the University of Louisville Law Review. She earned her B.A. from Transylvania University, where she served on the Executive Council of her sorority.
Memberships & Affiliations
- International Association of Privacy Professionals CIPP-US
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional- US
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
Recent Blog Posts
Civic & Charitable Organizations
- Louisville Visual Arts, Board Member, 2017- present
- Fund for the Arts, NeXt Program Participant, 2018-2019
- Louisville Uncorked, Host Committee Member
- University of Louisville Law Alumni Council, 2017- present